In addition to daily Private Lessons and Master classes there will be special events scheduled each week.
- Encounter & Exploration Series – These series will be conducted 2 times a week and will be conducted by our piano faculty where the focus is going to be on a specific topic.
- Dance and Music Workshop – The relationship of musical language with physical movement. With Giulio Galimberti, principal dancer of Teatro La Scala , Arena de Verona, Israel Ballet.
- Collaborative opportunities
- Two Piano Program – Repertoire for Two and Four Pianists
- Composition Workshop – “Articulation, Expression, Shape, and Approach from the Mind of a Composer”, conducted by Composers Charles Mason & Dorothy Hindman.
- Technique Workshops – Giselle Brodsky/ Taubman Approach to Piano Technique
- Chamber Music Workshops – Walter Ponce, Francesco Libetta, and Jesus Reina.
- Lecture Series: June 29 – Prof. Frank Cooper lecturer in residence, July 9, Alan Walker
- Opening Concert Featuring Pianists from the 2017 Program: Adolfo & Marisela Cotilla Gallery of the Alvin Sherman Library (NSU)
- Faculty Recitals – June 28 – June 29 / July 5 – 6 – 10 – 12 – 13
Zlata Chochieva / Francesco Libetta / Amir Katz/ Josu De Solaun / Ilya Itin / Jesus Reina (Violinist)
- Participant Recitals– June 27 / July 2 – 3 – 9- 10 – Free Admission
- Grand Finale– Sunday July 14 Featuring the most outstanding pianists of the 2019 Program. Adolfo & Marisela Cotilla Gallery of the Alvin Sherman Library (NSU)